Shula's Napa Valley Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Sponsor: Shula's Steak Houses, LLLP, 6843 Main Street, Miami Lakes, FL 33014. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 15, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on July 31, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Fishbowl Marketing's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period, as set forth below.
| A. Enter In Person: Visit a participating Shula's Steak House, Shula's 2, Shula's "On The Beach" or Shula's 347 Grill and request a Team Shula entry form. You do not have to make a purchase to request a Team Shula entry form. Follow the instructions to complete the entry form in its entirety. Submit the completed entry form where designated. You will be enrolled in the Team Shula loyalty program and will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
B. Enter Online: Visit http://www.donshula.com/loyalty.php and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration, including a valid email address and a home mailing address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will be enrolled into the Team Shula loyalty program and automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
C. Enter Via Email Invitation: During the Promotion Period, Team Shula's members will receive an email informing them of the opportunity to enter the Sweepstakes. If you receive an email, follow the links and instructions in the email to complete and submit the registration, including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
For Both In-Person Entries: All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
For All Methods of Entry: Limit: Each participant may enter three (3) times per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around August 25, 2008. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (the "Affidavit") in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, he/she forfeits the prize. Each potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded. First and Second Prizes will be fulfilled approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Napa Valley, CA. Trip package includes roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winnerís home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to San Francisco, CA; three (3) nights accommodations at a winery of Sponsor's choice (single room, double occupancy); a rental car for length of stay (Sponsor to determine make and model); daily breakfasts and lunches (menus determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and admission for two (2) on Sponsor-selected winery tours. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsorís airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winnerís proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsorsí sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $3,500. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: A football autographed by Coach Don Shula. ARV: $295.
FIVE (5) SECOND PRIZES: A $100 Shula's Steak House gift card. ARV: $100. Terms and conditions of gift card apply.
For All Prizes: Each prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsorís sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of All Prizes: $4,295. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Fishbowl Marketing, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such companyís officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winnerís consent to Sponsorís and its agentsí use of winnerís name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsorís reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsorís failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrantís participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrantís sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneysí fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than December 25, 2008. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: "M - Shula's Napa Valley Sweepstakes, Winner List Request," to
© 2008 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.